CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

All the Places we will go!!!

WOW!! it's is only Saturday and we have had the most fun fill weekend that we have had in a long time. We where tired of being pent up all winter so this weekend we got out and explored Kansas. First thing we did was go to the Great Wolf Lodge. It was so much fun, it's an indoor waterpark, but it's not just that there is so much to do. There is an arcade in the basement and at 8:00p.m. every night they have a huge tree that comes to life and tells you bedtime stories, there is also a gift shop and so much more. Ben's mom came and met us and spent sometime with Wyatt. Friday we came home and rested for the evening. Saturday morning the fun started all over again. We got up and went to this pond they have in one of the local cemetry's. I know that sounds weird now that I say it. Anyways there is a pond and it has lots of ducks that come and land. We like to take our bread and feed them. Wyatt loves it and he usually ends up chasing the ducks all over. After the ducks were full, we drove up to the bowling alley that my friend works at and Wyatt got to bowl for the very first time. He didn't like the ball appearing out of no where when it popped out of the hole, but he did like watching the ball roll down and hit the pins. It was funny cause when he would push the ball it would go so slow that Wyatt would get board before the ball was even close to the pins. The next adventure that we got to go on was my other friends little boy was have a birthday party at a pool. So we got to go and eat an ice cream cake and swim some more. Wyatt loved the water and had so much fun going down the frog slide. He would go and play with the water that kept the slide wet until he had a line of kids behind him and then he would go down. All of the kids tried to hurry so that they weren't the on to get stuck behind Wyatt cause he took so long. We are now home and have a whole day left in our weekend. I can't wait to see what's instore!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tia that looks so much fun are you wore out yet????? well I wanted to be the first person to make a comment so I am. You are doing good onit better than i am I had to clear my first blog and get me an e-mail add so I have a blog know if you want to email it would be so cool because you would be the first person to e-mail me. www.ctrjaycee@yahoo.com and my blog my blog had to be changed because it said some one had tooken my other one www.mcydoodle.blogspot.com LOVEYA!!!!!!! Jaycee

teresa and the boys said...

Those goggles on Wyatt are hilarious!

Tara Mc said...

Way fun day, Wyatt is so lucky to have a great mom like you to take him out and show him the world. We'll have to join you on an outing this summer sometime.