CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

26 years!!

WOW!! i can't believe how fast time fly's. I got to celebrate my 26th Birthday. It's just so hard to think that time goes by that fast. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was waiting to turn 21 and now I have five years on that. I has a wonderful day though. We got up and went easter egg hunting with Wyatt and one of my friends and her kids. Then we went to lunch just Ben and I, it was great to have time just us. Friday afternoon one of my really good friends came up, and I got to spend time with her for the first time since Thanksgiving. Friday evening we went out to a dance club with some friends. All and all it was a lot of fun and I had a great Birthday.

1 comments:

Tara Mc said...

Wow, can you believe that we are really that old? Especially you, 26!! I'm so glad that you had a great day and that you got to share it with Benny.