CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Charlie Bit My Finger!!

I had called over to my sister Tara's house one night to speak with Jaycee. Her and I where talking about her report in class on the state of Kansas. While we where talking she asked me if I had watched a video online called " Charlie bit my Finger"? I replied that no I had not and she proceed to tell me how I get to the video and how much she felt like I needed to watch it. I tried to remember what she has said when I got of the phone and I couldn't come up with the name enough to find it online. I had completely forgot about it til this evening while talking to my little sister Kelly. I made sure that I ran to my computer and looked it up while I still had her on the phone. I thought that is was a very cute video and thought that I would share it with you. Enjoy and I hope it puts a smile on your face!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM

1 comments:

teresa and the boys said...

I saw that about a month ago and nearly peed my pants laughing. Of course, the baby dancing on my bladder doesn't help!