CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Kites!!!


On saturday we decided to go out and fly our brand new kite. I love flying kites, the feel of the wind under the kite and watching it fly over your head. It wasn't until Saturday though that I realized just how weird you look trying to get those things in the air. We ran and ran and ran some more just trying to get the wind to catch it just right, my word what a workout. It was so nice though being out there in the field with my family feeling the wind and not having to worry about anything. I can't wait to be able to go out there again and maybe this time we can actually get the kite in the air!! LOL

1 comments:

Tara Mc said...

I didn't know you liked to fly kites. Kansas is a good place for you--lots of wind.