CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Wyatt's Hair!!



Ben and I have been discussing for days on getting Wyatt a haircut. We really don't like to because his soft long hair is so cute. It's what makes Wyatt look like Wyatt to me. Well on Saturday Ben and I looked up the forecast and noticed that it was going to be gettin up in the 70's this week and we wanted to get Wyatt's hair done before the heat. It was getting late on Sunday night and so I just asked Ben why don't we just cut it like I do yours with the clippers. Ben said why not it will save us that 20 bucks. So off to the bathroom we went for my first lesson of cutting a two year olds hair. I figured it wouldn't be hard and it would be over very quickly. I started at the back and with Ben's help holding Wyatt we managed to get it done. I almost cried and it is really going to take some getting used to, but it's short for the summer and I hope he likes it!!!!

2 comments:

teresa and the boys said...

It's scary how with one haircut, they go from baby-ish to 100% little boy, huh? It does look cute though!

Tara Mc said...

Wyatt's haircut looks so cute but Teresa's right, it grew him right up.