CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wonderscope!!




This weekend we wanted to get out and see something new. We also needed to go to a Muesum for a paper that I had do in Art. I looked up different Muesums online and found one for kids. I figured we could get Wyatt out and let him play and so my homework at the same time. We had so much fun, they had so many different rooms with all sorts of different things to do in each room. I think the room that we had the most fun in was the Speedway. It was a room that had a lot of golf balls and they had different things that you could do like try to make them in a tube. Wyatt had so much fun watching the balls go around and letting them go down the ramps. There was also a health room and Wyatt took really good care of the people in the sick house. He also did a very good job with helping a little boy check out at the grocery counter. Wyatt got to run the cash register as the little boy put his groceries on the counter. Well I just thought that I would share that with all my blogger friends!!!

3 comments:

teresa and the boys said...

Fun!! There's a children's museum in Downtown Salt Lake that has a lot of those same kind of rooms -- I need to take the boys again!

Yay for posting!

Tara Mc said...

Great job Tia. Not only did you do something really fun with your son, you took pictures and documented it so that he would be able to remember it later. Two thumbs way up for you:)

Anonymous said...

hey Tia that is so cool!!! That I think would be so fun well I hope that I will get to see you soon BYE!!!!! LOVE YA!!!