CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wyatt


The little man!!! It's awemazing to watch someone grow and learn right in front of your eyes. I look back on pictures we have taken of Wyatt and videos, and still can't believe how big they get in such a short period of time. Wyatt is such a big helpers to his mommy. When I am making anything he loves to break the eggs for mommy and he does so good to be soft and not get any shells in the mix. He is also getting really smart, we know all the colors, can count to 10, and are working on ABC's. He loves to read and listen to stories. He also picks up on things that I never even thought he was paying attention to. I love my son and the little man that he is growing up to be. I am thankful for him everyday. When life is hard and I think things can't get any worse all I do is look at life through his eyes and know that everything is going to be okay. I don't know what I would do without him and I am so very glad that I don't ever have to find out!!! Just my thoughts this morning. Thank you all for listening.

2 comments:

teresa and the boys said...

Heya Cuz...!

Tara told me you were joining the blogging world. Yay -- I can add you to my little blogroll! If you want to add us, we're at

blog(dot)aaronboswell(dot)com

The blogger address is just for leaving comments =)

It's fun to keep tabs on everyone, and not have to play insane catch-up at the reunion!

Hope you guys are doing well out there!

Ela in the Lab said...

Hi, just noticed your blog while scrolling. Your little one is beautiful! My little one is 16 and asked me today, what I was going to do in 2009. That's when she goes off to college. It goes by so fast, keep enjoying it! Ela