CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Life!!






I was sitting here looking at my blog thinking that it was very plain and that I need to put a new post up. I have sat and thought about it and all I can think of to write is what has been going on with my little family lately so here goes. Ben he was on storm in Springfield, MO all last week. They got hit with a pretty bad ice storm so he got to go down and put all the power back on. He got home on Friday night and pretty much didn't leave the bed til Tuesday morning. He was very sick and they sad it was Influensa. Not sure how to spell that, but you all get the idea. LOL! Ben has also just recieved a job with Rocky Mountain Power in Laramie, Wyoming. He will start on April 7 and then when I am finished with my semester in May I will move with him. We are really excited. Okay on to me, Last week was my forth week of classes and guess what a test in every class, one a day for a week. I was really nervous and study for a test a night and it must have work really really well cause I passed every test. Now I have three more weeks til another week like the last one. YIPPEE!!! Wyatt he is just getting big and living life. He is loving daycare and they are teaching him so much. He can name all of his colors, count to ten, and we are working on the ABC's. It's all so much fun when he picks up on things.

2 comments:

teresa and the boys said...

I know I shouldn't be surprised at how fast Wyatt is growing, seeing as how I have my own version at my house, but seriously -- he's getting so big!

Good luck with the move to Laramie!

Tara Mc said...

Good things going on at your house, Tia. I'm so proud of how hard you have been working at school. I know it can't be easy. Keep it up, it will be worth it.