CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My husband the LINEMAN!!!

I am really not writing this for any reason imparticular. I just wanted to post a little bit about my absolutly amazing husband. His dad past away when he was three, and yet is the most caring and passionate father I have ever seen. He never really had a role model on marriage, but he is so providing and loving. From the time Ben and I first got together he has always loved the outdoors, and could never imagine working anywhere else. In December 2004 he got into the apprenticeship doing what he loves climbing poles, being outside, and never having to put a tie on or sit in an office. This picture was taken during one of the many storms that Ben has gone on. He was fixing powerlines for people in Indiana after an ice storm. I love this man very much and am so glad that he is part of my life. I could not have asked for a better husband, father, or provider for us. LOVE YOU BENNY!!

1 comments:

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

Tia...I just found your blog through Kelly's...it was sooo much fun to see your pic's. What an adorable little fam you are....sure love ya...keep in touch.
lol
Heidi
Hey did you try the jelly recipe?:o)