CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day

Today Wyatt's daycare a Valentine's Party for the kids. I got out of class at around 1 and so rather than just grabbing Wyatt and heading home I stayed at the daycare for the party. I took my camera so that Ben, who is on storm, could see Wyatt's party so that he doesn't feel like he is missing out.

This is Wyatt and I at the Daycare. I love him!!

















This is Wyatt and his little friend Ethan!! For a long time they were the only boys in the room with a bunch of girls, so they are really close.















After snacks the teacher had some games for the kids to play and one of them was fishing. They had so much fun picking to hearts up and getting their prizes. Wyatt picked out a colidescope.















All of the parents were asked to sign up for bringing treats for the kids. One of them brought cupcakes that had some RED frosting on them, not a problem till we realized it STAINED!!! LOL







This is just a cute picture of Wyatt playing in his Wagon one of the days last week when it was warm.

2 comments:

Mike & Jen said...

That looks like it was so much fun!

Can I get your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog? We went private. Thanks!

Mike & Jen said...

P.S. Send your address to mike.jen.chamberlain@gmail.com