CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas Trip!!

Well as most of everyone know Ben was working in Texas and had been since September. Well on December 13 he finally came home. Wyatt and I were so excited we drove all the way to Joplin, Mo to get him. On the 17 of December we head to Idaho for Christmas and New Years. We got there and had so much fun hanging out and seeing family. Three days before Christmas Ben was heading to Logan to buy Christmas for me when he was ran off the road. He wasn't hurt but my truck was, about 10,000 dollars worth of damage. Thank goodness for insurance! We got it fixed, but we ended up staying at my mom and dad's for a month. We had so much fun being there, but was glad to get home and back to some what of a schedule. In the mean time our truck is fixed, we are home, school starts this week, Wyatt goes back to daycare, and Ben goes back to work.

3 comments:

Wonderscope Children's Museum of Kansas City said...

Thank you for blogging about Wonderscope Children’s Museum of Kansas City ! If you would like to receive two free admissions to use on your next visit, please email kyang@wonderscope.org with you name and mailing address. Put “blogger” in the subject line. Thank You For Your Support!

Anonymous said...

What? No pictures of our Hooters shirts? I'm hurt. It was a great month. I had a lot of fun and we're so glad you got to come down. I miss Ben every morning when I have to go and feed all by myself. Cute new background!

Tara Mc said...

shoot! I forgot I was working on Jaycee's blog.