CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh the things they say!!

I was on my way home from school today, I had picked Wyatt up from the daycare and was driving the 15 minutes home. Last summer I got a chip in my windshield and when we took it through the car wash the hot water on the outside and the A/C on the inside put a huge crack on my window. I know nice right. Well we where on our way home and this was the conversation between Wyatt and I.



Wyatt: Mom your truck is broken you need to get it fixed.

Me: What's wrong with my truck?

Wyatt: right there on the window mom there is a crack you need to get it fixed.

Me: Okay I will get it fixed.

Wyatt: don't worry Mom I will fix your window i have screwdrivers in my packpack.

Me: oh really what are you going to do with screwdrivers??

Wyatt: I am going to fix the crack in the window.

Me: oh thank you buddy that would be nice.

Wyatt: Ya mom i will fix it cause I am very super strong.

Me: LAUGHED!! I was laughing so hard that I couldn't say anything, but what did you say Wyatt??

Wyatt: I said I am very super strong, and I am very super fast to.





I love my little boy and it makes me so happy that he is old enough that he wants to help me fix everything. I really can't wait for the day that he can actually do it, but I do pray that he never tries to fix my windshield with a screwdriver. Life is so wonderful and I am so grateful for my son.

2 comments:

Tara Mc said...

That is pricelees. I'm so glad you thought to write it down, you can look back and still laugh about it in ten years.

Melanie said...

What a Cutie!! Little boys always wanting to be the conquering heroes for their princess moms! lol. too cute!