CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Update!!


This is Susan, Her mom Bonnie, and I we are the Screwballs, Bowling League 2009


We were outside playing for Easter and wyatt had to pee, well if you gotta go!!

This was Wyatt's new bubble blower that the easter bunny brought him.



Well not a lot has changed since my last post, but I have promised that I will get online and check in more often. School is killing me, but I just keep telling myself that it's all going to be worth it. Ben is still waiting on Utah, but the latest is that they are putting the call in Friday or Monday. So he is getting his stuff ready so that as soon as the call comes in and he hears the word go he is on his way west. I am going to miss him, but I know that he is going to be out there close to family and friends and that's going to make it easier. School can't last forever and I have only been going just over a year now. Wyatt is just growing and getting smarter by the day.

3 comments:

Bassett family said...

Go Tia Go!! That picture of Wyatt is priceless. Were'nt you supposed to be doing homework last night at about that time?? Love ya babe, Tara

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

-k- Tia Wyatt is going to KILL you for that picture when he gets older:o)lol

Bassett family said...

Just had to check out your background - way cute and so Tia. Have a Happy Mother's Day - love that little boy for me - I don't get to nearly as often as I'd like to.