CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sunday afternoon Family fun!!

Last Sunday Wyatt and I decided to make cookies and while I was doing this I thought of how much I enjoy Teresa's blogs with all of her cute pictures and stories. I thought how easy is it to just take a couple pictures of the items and fun we had so here goes. Ben is still working in Texas and so Wyatt and I have fun trying to find things to keep us busy!

When I said that Wyatt and I made cookies I of course did not mean from scratch. Sams club has this great and handy little bucket of cookie dough. We usually always have a bucket in the fridge and whenever we want cookies we simply pull it out and make a batch and then back in the fridge it goes till our next cookie craving hits.

We love these treats and this is the first time that Wyatt has waned to help make them. We had a lot of fun.



Enjoy!!

1 comments:

teresa and the boys said...

Yay! I love Wyatt's ear-to-ear grin. Cookies will do that to you.