CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Houston

WOW!! I have started this same blog three times maybe this time I can actually finish and post it. Well Ben has been working in Houston, Texas since about mid-September cleaning up and rebuilding the power lines after Hurricane Ike. Wyatt and I have just been tyring to get by day-by-day without our Daddy. Finally it just got to be to much and so we decided to head south for a visit. We book our flight and was able to go down there with him for a week. One of the days that we were there we took Ben lunch down on the job. It just so happen that he was working right on the Gulf so we got to play in the water and sand. It was so much fun and warm.












We were also able to drive into Houston and spend some time with our friends that we had down there. Most of them had not seen Wyatt since he was first born and others had never seen him at all. We went to a Resturant called Casa Ol, it's one of my favorite and I so missed there green sauce. It's kind of mix of Guacamole and sour cream so good.

All in all it was a great trip and I really hope that it's not another three years before I get to spend time with my friends again. I also hope that it's not to much longer till Ben comes home. He was supposed to be home on the 15th and the closer it gets to that day the further back they keep pushing it. We are now to the point where they are saying he won't be home till 2 weeks after Thanksgiving. Well i am hoping that it is soon and for now this is what's going on in the midwest.

0 comments: