CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I know that this is a little late, but I reallly wanted to put pictures up of Wyatt in his Halloween Costume. I asked him about two weeks before Halloween what he wanted to be and all he would say was a Dinosaur.
We had so much fun just going around the block here in our little town. All of the people we really nice and it was great weather. It was almost to warm for him to were his costume which growing up in the west was a real change.
We stopped by one of my friends house and took some pictures also. This is her little boy Gavin and Wyatt loves playing with him.

2 comments:

Grandma Sony said...

What a cute kid !!! Cute picture. Thanks for sharing this and your trip to Houston. I enjoyed seeing them again. Love you

teresa and the boys said...

Rrrraaaaawwwwwwwrrrrrrr!

At least that's what I'm hearing in my head when I see these cute pictures!