CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

MEMORY TAG!

This is my first time doing a tag, but I thought it would be fun.1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I can't remember now if it was you or Kelly that painted your chins with Bart at the family reunion and then laid face up with your heads hanging off the bench to sing a really funny country song. It was hilarious. Others things that I remember about you is your very contagious laugh. I love it!! xoxo

*Kelly Dawn* said...

Tia, it's interesting that the most prominant memories that come to mind are the one's we have on video. That had to be one of the best Christmas presents ever. But I think one of the memories that I can think of was when you got fake stick on nails for Christmas and put them on. Then decided to try on your new clothes and you could button your pants us because your nails would fall off so mom had to do them up for you. And I now just realized that this memory tag could be very embarassing, depending on what memories people decide to put up:)

*Kelly Dawn* said...

Interesting think about you comment, you may not have even remembered it if it weren't for videos! I rest my case:)

Tara Mc said...

Gosh,I got to reading Kelly's memory and forgot what I was going to write. Okay, got it. Kelly's right, some memories could be very embarassing. The one that came to my mind was the day you realized some weird thing about your body and came into the kitchen to share the knowledge with us-mom, Kelly, dad and Bart. hey, how bout them Dodgers! (Sorry if no one else gets it, you kinda had to be there:)