CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Our 1st House!!



We are finally in our first home!! YIPPEE!! Life is great and I couldn't be happier. We bought our home about a month ago and moved in. My mortgage is due the first on June and that is the greatest check I will ever have to write!!! We are loving having our own place and space. Apartments are so loud and un-private. Wyatt is also loving the space he gets to run and play there is more than enought room. He is in hog heaven. I will post more pictures later of the inside!!

2 comments:

*Kelly Dawn* said...

Tia, your house is so cute. You guys did good. It's crazy how different it feels once it's yours, huh? Anyways, thanks for sharing:)
*Kelly Dawn*

Grandma Sony said...

It's a great house - everything is brand new and so homey. We loved staying there. I love the sun room where the computer is but then again - I really like Wyatt's room too. Congratulations - so nice to be building equity instead of renting. Thanks so much for our wonderful stay - we loved it - so much that we may have to do it again sometime. Love you